The Time I Thought I Had A Tick In My Hand😱😱😱

What up peeps! Today you will be reading about- drumroll please👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾…🥁🥁🥁… The Time I Thought I Had a Tick in My Hand. So my cousin and I were outside in the back yard doing gymnastics. Then we saw our friend from next door come out. We walked over to the gate that separated our yard. The three of us talked for awhile. My hand was next to a plant. Then BAM!!!😲. It happened. My hand  was THRIVING with pain. I didn’t cry though because I’ve had way worse than that when I was younger. My cousin and I went back in. It was hurting even more than it was before!!! I showed it to my uncle. He said, ” Oh there My be a Tick in your hand. I had one of those before and it made my finger shrink. You might have to cut off your hand.” I started crying so hard. Then I was like wait what’s a Tick. He then explained it to me. I started crying more. I knew he was making all of it up. But I started wondering what if it actually will happen. My cousin was just sitting there looking worried like this…😳. And I just kept crying. I checked to make sure my finger wasn’t shrinking. When I looked at it I started crying my EYEBALLS out cause it looked like it had shrunken. Then my cousin looked Ticks up and she pressed images. As soon as I saw it, I started screaming my HEAD off. Then my cousin and I started beating him up. I was still crying hysterically until my cousin said, ” you might not have a Tick in your hand.” I started calming down but still crying. Eventually I stopped crying because i knew he was just kidding. And if you’re wondering why he did this, it was because he wanted to get payback. Let me break it down for you. My cousins, brother, aunt and uncles and I like to mess with him all of the time. So it was just his way of getting him back. He doesn’t really mind that we mess with him though. He is only 11 years older than my cousins brother and I. So he hangs around with us. We do it all the time. Hold on… Did you think he was gonna slip away that easily. No way will I let him get away with it that easily. If you mess with me… you better watch your back. Because I will come after you.😑. I love my family. And if you’re wondering what we did, my cousin and I wrestled the mess out of him. Yup 2 on one. You better believe it. We won. That’s all I have for you today. I hope you enjoyed this slice of life because it took a lot of work. And last night I was typing it up  and I finished it but I forgot to publish it. So I had to start all the way over. Comment if you have read this slice of life. I enjoy reading your comments. Even if they’re hate comments. I like reading in general. That’s it for today.

Peace out ✌🏾.

😏😏😏

quote of the day

” don’t let anyone tell you what makes you,you.”

-Mathgeek1+1 👩🏾