My Goals In Life 🥇

My Goals In Life🥇🥇🥇

____________________________________________________________

Hey peeps! It’s me Annie from  Mathgeek1+1. And today you are reading about my Goals in Life 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾. So my first goal is being an Olympic gold medalist gymnast because i want to be in the Olympics when I grow up 🤸🏾‍♀️. I really just want to be in Rio olympics. I love gymnastics because it’s fun and it looks awesome. My second goal in life is to be a singer🎤. I am really good at singing and I like to sing to Beyoncé’s songs because like I said in my last post she challenges me to sing all the notes right. It’s complicated but challenges are fun. My third goal in life is being an actress because it’s fun and weird because I’m also weird on so many different levels😂😀😃😟😔😤😫. ( I couldn’t find an emoji for this so I just put Down random emojis 🤷🏾‍♀️. I love emojis too.)  I also want to have a college degree👩🏾‍🎓 (wait let me see if I can find an emoji for this one.)…  yes I got one.👩🏾‍🎓. Lol😂😃. And last but not least I want to help the poor👩🏾‍⚕️. Thanks for reading peeps I hope you enjoyed. ✌🏾peace out. Bye.😁

Quote of the day

” I slay all day”

-Beyoncé